I hope you all enjoyed your holidays! I’m back from a fairly long hiatus from blogging. I can’t say it was a nice restful break either because the holidays usually stress me out. The traffic and people’s shitty attitudes really piss me off, but heck…they’re over! Now that it’s the last day of 2007, I figured I’d throw up a list of what I consider THE SEXY ARMPIT’S BEST OF 2007 as voted by Scarlett Johannson….nah shit I wish! As voted by ME! Thank you for reading and commenting. Happy New Year! There’s way more to come in ’08 and I look forward to putting up some of the most whacked out stuff yet. And now heeeere’s my top 10 posts of ’07.
10. Questionable Best Buy Ad – this is one of the “Must Read” posts from this site. Even if you don’t find it funny it really shows how ridiculous store ads sometimes are.
8. Night Walk – a long, but inspired account of thoughts running through my head during a walk through town at night.
7. Too Hard on the Two Coreys – in defense of the ’80s duo.
6. Knockoffs in Disguise – A sorry excuse for a Transformer.
5. CRUSH! A Sexy Armpit tribute – dedicated to the late pro wrestler Crush.
4. Illustrious Art found at Hooters? – It wasn’t a Picasso, I can tell you that much.
3. Tomes and Talismans – Turned out to be one of the most popular posts on this blog.
2. Getting High With Mr. Sketch – My love letter to scents.
1. Janine, She’s My Queen! – A risque love poem to fine ass Janine Melnitz.